|Explore Cuba with Cuba Education
Immerse yourself in rich island culture on one of our weekly tours. You will learn about Cuban arts, history, education and architecture while staying in the heart of historic Havana.
Our Cuba Education and Culture Tour is perfect for educators and their companions. Teachers, school staff and librarians can travel for $1189.00.
Prefer more free time to explore Havana on your own? Our popular new Cuba for Beginners Tour provides a great introduction to the island for $999.00.
Tour highlights include:
* Visits to cultural and arts destinations including museums, schools, urban gardens and Ernest Hemingway's house.
* Experience the architecture of Old Havana and Vinales Valley (UNESCO World Heritage sites).
* Learn how social issues are addressed in Cuba.
* Enjoy authentic Cuba cuisine.
* Establish friendships with Cubans from many walks of life.
To learn about these tours and many more, please visit: http://CubaEducationTours.com
Specializing in cultural, educational and discovery programs, Cuba Education Tours has sent thousands of North American visitors to Cuba since 1997.
Call or email us with any questions. We look forward to organizing your Cuban experience.
All my best,
Marcel Hatch, Education Director