Basic tour costs are based on double occupancy and cover accommodation (four-star hotels), breakfasts, admission to all games and scheduled events, air-conditioned bus and tour guide:
Cost: $ 2,199 per person (USD) (single supplement $250 US)
NOTE: A non-refundable deposit of $400 is required!
The tour package includes:
- Five nights at Havana’s historic and four-star Hotel Telegrafo (or equivalent) with breakfasts included
- Accommodation at three and four star hotels (breakfast included) in cities outside of Havana for three nights, as determined by baseball schedule.
- Best seats for all National Series games
- All activities, speakers, meetings and admissions as specified in the final itinerary
- Expert Cuban, English-speaking tour guide
- Deluxe air-conditioned bus
- Transfers from Jose Marti airport (only for clients leaving from Vancouver and Toronto)
- Meals other than those indicated in itinerary
- $25 CUC Cuban airport departure tax any activities listed as optional in final itinerary
- Cuban tourist card (inlcuded in airfare from Canada but purchased separately for departures from other countries (est. $20 USD)
For more information, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.