XVI Ibero-American Congress of Thought
House of Ibero-America. Holguin
Second Notice of Call
The House of Ibero-America with the co-sponsorship of the University of Holguín, convene the XVII Ibero-American Congress of Thought, to be held between October 25 and 27, 2022 in the Cuban city of Holguín, in the special framework for the celebration of the XXVIII Edition of the Ibero-American Culture Festival, on this occasion in the virtual and blended modalities, and with the fundamental axis: 30 years of a cultural debate, the mutual encounter.
You can participate in the Congress online by accessing through the various communication platforms of social networks or in person, in the categories of author, exhibitor, cursista or observer, sharing their experiences about the central axis of the same and the traditional forums, from articles, conferences, pre and post congress courses, and presentations in videos and streams.
Papers must be submitted in Word document format (. doc, .docx), which once selected by the Scientific Committee, will be published in the memories of the event with ISBN and the best will be able to be part of the editorial cushion of the journal of research and social criticism Guayza. The topics to which they must respond will be grouped into the following topics:
- FORUM 1: Discovery, encounter or encounter.
- FORUM 2: Gender studies
- FORUM 3: Society, Cultural Groups and Artistic Processes
- FORUM 4: Social Thought, National Identity and Heritage
- FORUM 5: Sociodemographic Studies in contemporaneity.
- FORUM 6: Culture, tourism and sustainable development. Challenges
- FORUM 7: Studies of the socio-educational context.
For admission, the works related to the central axis of the event will be prioritized; all must have a proactive approach, they will be grouped by themes and the various Forums will be formed. Other interested delegates may participate and speak (during the debate).
The authors will present a digital version of their proposals with an extension of 5 pages for the content of the work, in Arial 12, space and a half, without cover, in systems compatible with Windows. It is necessary that the name of the document is saved and sent with the exact title of the work, the name of the 2 authors. On a first sheet you must record, only, the following data: Title of the work (whose length does not exceed 12 words), name of the authors with their academic or scientific degree, institution, province or country, institutional and personal email, and telephones. All this accompanied by a summary of no more than 250 words and keywords. At the end, the bibliography must appear, limited by the APA standard; these elements are not contemplated within the limit of 5 pages. Two authors per paper will be admitted, each main author can send two proposals of works to select one of them.
The content of the work must conform to the themes of the call and in all cases contain a critical vision of the author on the issue treated. Research designs or texts that exceed the limit of pages or authors are not allowed. The deadline for admission will close on August 30, 2022. Papers that do not meet the above requirements will not be approved by the Admission Committee.
Once the works have been selected, the participants will be delimited online, who must send the following data: names and surnames, institution, province, country, electronic mail and whattsapp number to the firstname.lastname@example.org email.
The participant in the online form will be able to access the main actions of the Congress from the various platforms in social networks and be part of its debate through the Congreso Iberoamericano Group on Whatsapp (+53 55084207)
The Organizing Committee will inform both face-to-face and virtual participants about the acceptance of their proposals from September 15 to 20, 2022.
It will also be possible to access collateral actions such as workshops, pre and post-congress courses that will be published in future notices.
- Honorary President: Doctor of Historical Sciences Eduardo Torres Cuevas, Director of the Office of the National Marti Program.
- President of the Organizing Committee of the Ibero-American Culture Festival: Dr.C Eduardo Ávila Rumayor. Director Casa de Iberoamérica. Doctor in Education Sciences and Assistant Professor University of Holguín.
- President of the Organizing Committee of the Ibero-American Congress of Thought. MSc Bárbara Martínez Pupo. Sociologist. Investigator. Assistant Professor University of Holguín.
- Dr.C Nury Valcarcel Leyva. Specialist in Local Development and Gender. President of the José Manuel Guarch Delmonte Chair. Professor At the University of Holguín.
- MSc Amparo Berrillo. International Professor of Yoga in Everyday Life, Representative University Extension, President of the Honorary Chair of Bioethics and Assistant Professor at the University of Holguín.
- Msc Yaimara Almaguer Cardenas. Art Historian. Organizer of the Young Researchers Award and Our Memory Congress. Professor Instructor University of Holguín.
-MSc Yudania Cuza Silot. Sociologist. Specialist in Environmental Management. Assistant Professor University of Holguín.
- Msc Adriana Roses Labrada. Specialist in Sociocultural Studies and history and culture. Assistant Professor University of Holguín.
- MSc. Isairis Rojas Paris. Researcher and Main Specialist Project Center for Studies for Sociocultural Development
- MSc Marielena Grey Suarez. Cultural Laboratory Project Coordinator. Assistant Professor University of Holguín.
- MSc Maria Eugenia Brito Fitz. Specialist in projects and local development. Coordinadora Cultural Laboratory Project. Assistant Professor University of Holguín.
- For National Delegates in Virtual Forum: 400.00 CUP.
It entitles you to:
_Participación in the Online Forum
_Publicación of his work in isbn memories
_Certificación with academic credit
- For National Delegates In person: 1000.00 CUP
It entitles you to:
_ Participation in all spaces in the area that develops the Congress.
_ Accreditation Module
_Transportación to and from the Congress headquarters
_ Gastronomic Offer in the Congress space
_ Publication in the Reports with ISBN
_ Certification with academic credit
_ Access to the purchase of a tourist excursion (Bariay day 28, Gibara Day 29)
The pre and post evento courses will cost 150.00 MN
To register, please contact:
Organizing Committee. House of Ibero-America. Arias No. 161 between Maceo and Libertad. Telephones: (5324) 427714 and (5324) 427715.
Emails: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For foreign delegates :
Registration fee for the Congress 120.00 USD, registration for pre-congress courses 50.00 USD, managed through our official tour operator, the Paradiso Cultural Tourism Agency by contacting Mr. Emilio Ortiz Suárez. Commercial Specialist of the Paradiso Travel Agency. Email: email@example.com
This includes the certificate of participation in the Congress and the Party.
Waiting to meet your professional expectations.
For more information and publication, send the works to Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Submission of works with all their rules: August 30, 2022
Notification of acceptances: September 15, 2022
Payment of the registration fee: From September 15 to October 15, 2022
This payment can be made to the account of laCasa de Iberoamérica from the transfermóvil and enzona platforms.
For more information:
- MSc. Barbara Martinez Pupo
WhatsApp: (+53) 55084207
- Msc Yaimara Lidia Almaguer Cardenas
WhatsApp: (+53) 54198220